The Society has many ways for you to help our animals. You'll find several unique opportunities to support our cats and dogs as well as our Popcorn Park residents below. These include the Share-A-Pet Program, The Popcorn Park Wildlife Club, The Popcorn Park Zoological Society, the Vested Interest Fund and the Res-Q Fund. Of course, if you wish to make a general donation, the Society will carefully apply your gift where it is needed most, and if you have toured our web site, you know caring for thousands of animals annually offers many opportunities!
Below are listed some additional ways you can help:
Fresh Step Paw Prints Program Helps AHS Cats
Did you know that now, every time you purchase Fresh Step products you can help a cat here at AHS/Popcorn Park? How cool is that! Just donate your Paw Points to us and we'll get products to help care for the hundreds of cats at our facilities! Our goal is to reach 5000 points. Surely we can do that with your help! Learn about how you can help.
Yankee Candle Fundraising!
Holiday shopping is upon us and now when you're buying those gifts for that special someone, you can help animals here at Associated Humane Societies/Popcorn Park at the same time. We are so excited to have partnered with Yankee Candle in an effort to raise funds for the medical care that we provide for the hundreds of animals here at Associated Humane Societies. Yankee Candle donates 40% of your purchase to us! It's so easy:
Off The Racks - Adoption Awareness
Associated Humane Societies/Popcorn Park has teamed up with Off The Racks to raise adoption awareness and funds for the animals at our shelter. Simply drop off your unwanted current style women's and teen clothing in good condition and home decor to the Bayville location (950 Route 9) and put them under the POPCORN PARK account to raise money for the many animals in our shelter.
They are now also a drop off center for the items on our Wishlist to help care for the animals in the shelter. You can find our Wishlist by clicking here.
Make the Shelter Great - Donate Paint!
Help us paint the AHS Tinton Falls Shelter! The plan is to paint one full kennel and the outside of the building. Multiple items are needed -not just paint. Also needed are rollers, brushes, trays, tape and the rental of a floor sander. Find complete information here about how you can help and donate. Also accepted are gift cards to Home Depot and Lowes or local hardware stores, which can be dropped off or mailed to the Tinton Falls shelter. Just check the link for complete details.
Investors Bank Care2Share Affinity Program
AHS/Popcorn Park is partnering with Investors Bank and now has a new and super easy way for you to help our animals. Read more here
or visit their website
for details. You can also check out the Care2Share FAQ's page
right here! Your involvement with the Care2Share program is absolutely free to you and will help the animals at AHS/Popcorn Park!
* Wooftrax - Do you love to walk your dog? Do you have a smartphone? If you answered yes to both, then this is something so easy that you can do to help animals in our facility! All you have to do is click the link and download the Wooftrax app to your smartphone. Every time you walk your dog, you'll be earning donations for our facility! Just select Associated Humane Societies- Ocean County Branch as your shelter of choice, and start walking. We just received our first check from Wooftrax for the first supporter that walked 3.8 miles, and earned us $6.00! How great is that?! Visit the Wooftrax website and download the app!
* Kuranda Dog Beds - When you purchase a Kuranda dog bed for any one of our three shelters, you will receive a special incentive to buy the bed as well as helping our dogs enjoy the sturdy comfort of Kuranda Beds.
Learn more on how to help by checking out the Donate A Bed section ... Kuranda Dog Beds
* Donate A Playhouse! Perhaps your children have grown and the plastic playhouses that decorate your backyard are no longer in use. The Society's dogs enjoy the outdoors and are able to stay in the shade and enjoy the pineland breezes without the sun's strong rays. If you have a children's plastic playhouse that you would like to donate, please bring to our Tinton Falls or Forked River facility. Here you see Share-A-Pets Rocky and Hank trying playhouses on for size on the Animal Haven Farm.
* Recycle Cell Phones and Electronics - Help Others AND the Planet!
* Search the web and help the Society with a donation every time you search! Read more.
* Beautiful and educational signs are being placed in front of Popcorn Park's residents' compounds - we need your help in purchasing these important signs. Read More.
* Celebrate Your Special Occasion with Compassion and Generosity to Animals.
Guests at your wedding, birthday party, graduation, etc. will be delighted that their attendance can help animals as well as commemorate your special day. Read more.
* The Arbor of Love a special way to honor or memorialize loved ones, whether pets or people.