Below are listed some additional ways you can help:
* The Salvage Store - Shop The Salvage store in Toms River for finds of every kind - lovely like-new home furnishings, housewares, artwork, jewelry, etc. and the owners, Sandy and Lois, have as their main effort and concern the adoption of animals from our shelter as well as the importance of spay/neuter. A portion of their profits will help our animals! Read more …
* Wooftrax - Do you love to walk your dog? Do you have a smartphone? If you answered yes to both, then this is something so easy that you can do to help animals in our facility! All you have to do is click the link and download the Wooftrax app to your smartphone. Every time you walk your dog, you'll be earning donations for our facility! Just select Associated Humane Societies- Ocean County Branch as your shelter of choice, and start walking. We just received our first check from Wooftrax for the first supporter that walked 3.8 miles, and earned us $6.00! How great is that?! Visit the Wooftrax website and download the app!
* Kuranda Dog Beds - When you purchase a Kuranda dog bed for any one of our three shelters, you will receive a special incentive to buy the bed as well as helping our dogs enjoy the sturdy comfort of Kuranda Beds. Learn more on how to help by checking out the Donate A Bed section ... Kuranda Dog Beds
* Donate A Playhouse! Perhaps your children have grown and the plastic playhouses that decorate your backyard are no longer in use. The Society's dogs enjoy the outdoors and are able to stay in the shade and enjoy the pineland breezes without the sun's strong rays. If you have a children's plastic playhouse that you would like to donate, please bring to our Tinton Falls or Forked River facility. Here you see Share-A-Pets Rocky and Hank trying playhouses on for size on the Animal Haven Farm.
* Search the web and help the Society with a donation every time you search! Read more.
* Beautiful and educational signs are being placed in front of Popcorn Park's residents' compounds - we need your help in purchasing these important signs. Read More.
* Celebrate Your Special Occasion with Compassion and Generosity to Animals. Guests at your wedding, birthday party, graduation, etc. will be delighted that their attendance can help animals as well as commemorate your special day. Read more.
* The Arbor of Love a special way to honor or memorialize loved ones, whether pets or people.